The science and practice of health care is continuously evolving, providing exciting opportunities for nurses and other health care professionals to learn new skills and explore new career roles and responsibilities.
The Center for Lifelong Learning at the University of Rochester School of Nursing offers continuing education and professional development and nursing school prerequisite courses from one of the best nursing schools in the country. Our program and course offerings constantly evolve to help prepare you to meet the needs of an increasingly complex health care environment.
- Personalized support and attention are hallmarks of our programs
- All courses are taught by nationally recognized UR School of Nursing faculty
- The UR School of Nursing is highly ranked and fully accredited
- We’re experienced — the CLL started offering high-quality continuing education courses in 2000
- Online, self-paced course offerings provide flexibility for working professionals
Programs & Courses
We serve a wide variety of students, from school applicants looking to complete prerequisites, to health care professionals seeking to enhance their skills or switch careers.
Not for Credit
Online Prerequisite Courses (Fast Track)
Please contact us with any questions about our programs, course registration, or course availability.
Center for Lifelong Learning
University of Rochester School of Nursing
601 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, NY 14642
Phone: (585) 275-0446
Fax: (585) 273-1270