Our programs range from those designed for non-nurses with a bachelor's degree who want to enter the nursing profession, to BS, MS, PhD, and post-PhD programs for nurses who want to reach the next level, to both nursing and non-nursing master's programs for people who want to be leaders or educators in health care.
What makes us stand out from other nursing schools? We wrote the book on the "unification model" that blends practical experience and research into every aspect of education. We teach and integrate evidence-based clinical practice across all levels of our nursing curriculum. Our research environment is intervention-oriented and stays close to practice. And, because we're part of the University of Rochester Medical Center with their integrated health care delivery system, students enjoy nearly unlimited opportunity to learn state-of-the-art practice in the setting and specialty of their choice.
Our students, from undergraduates to doctoral students, have the opportunity to learn alongside world-class faculty. We're dedicated to helping you become the health care professional you've always wanted to be. Whether you want a career in patient care, research, education, or health care leadership, we have the faculty and the resources to help you achieve it.
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master's in Nursing Education (MNE)
- Post-Master's Certificate in Nursing Education
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- MS and PhD Dual-Degree Programs
- PhD in Health Practice Research