Save the Date for Meliora Weekend 2016
Plans already are underway for Meliora Weekend on October 6-9, 2016. This year we’ll be celebrating the successful end of The Meliora Challenge, the campaign for the University of Rochester. Plus, come and enjoy the camaraderie of old friends and the opportunity to revisit your alma mater. Stay tuned, more information to come!
Visit the Class Reunion pages, to see who’s attending.
Rochester Alumni Exchange
Announcing a new array of free online services the - Rochester Alumni Exchange - to keep alumni from all of the University of Rochester’s schools connected to their alma mater and the 100,000 other Rochester alumni around the globe.
In advance of the launch of these new features, there is a new login procedure that alumni will need to complete. Watch your mail for important information about this new procedure, including a Promo Code that is necessary to access the site for the first time.
Rochester Alumni Exchange features:
- Online Directory – Search for and stay connected with alumni of all schools within the University of Rochester
- Class Notes – Share your latest news and find updates on classmates
- Career Advisory Network – Find and connect with other alumni in your profession and provide career advice to alumni and students
- Facebook Connections – Easily keep your profile up-to-date, add your resume, and see other community activity news right from your Facebook profile
- Events Calendar – View a listing of upcoming alumni events in your area and register online
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-333-4428
Looking For More Information about Alumni Events? Send Us Your E-Mail!
Send us your e-mail address today to ensure you receive the latest news and information about alumni events in your region. Update my contact information.
Premium Library Content
As alumnus, you have access to several premium databases offered through the River Campus Libraries. Accessing the premium content requires a NetID. If you don’t have a NetID, you can set one up by emailing email@example.com with your name (include maiden or former names), address, class year and school. You will receive a one-time promo code and instructions for creating your Rochester Alumni Exchange account that provides you with a NetID. Visit the Alumni Library Gateway.
Have a Picture of Your Time At the School of Nursing that you Would Like to Share?
Please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail them to:
URMC Academic Programs
School of Nursing Office of Alumni Relations
Larry and Cindy Bloch Alumni and Advancement Center
P.O. Box 278996
Rochester, NY 14627-8996
All photos mailed will be returned.