Please join Epsilon Xi at our new website http://epsilonxi.nursingsociety.org
Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing, is dedicated to improving the health of people worldwide through increasing the scientific base of nursing practice. Its Epsilon Xi Chapter was founded at the University of Rochester School of Nursing in 1979.
The chapter is committed to supporting nursing scholarships through grants, co-sponsorship of conferences and other activities. Information about the organization can be found on the Sigma Theta Tau, International website.
- Baccalaureate or equivalent students must:
- Complete at least one-half of the nursing curriculum
- Hold at least a 3.5 GPA
- Graduate students must:
- Hold at least a 3.5 GPA out of 4.0, or equivalent, after completing one-fourth of graduate curriculum
- Nurse Leaders must:
- Be practicing as a clinician, educator, researcher, entrepreneur, staff leader or administrator, or in another nursing-related role
- Have a baccalaureate degree or equivalent in any field
- Have demonstrated a passion for nursing excellence