Webinar: Is the DNP or PhD Degree Right for Me?
Change the Course of Health Care and Improve Patient Care by Earning Your DNP or PhD Degree from the University of Rochester School of Nursing.
Learn more about the two doctoral degrees offered by the School of Nursing at an upcoming webinar:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice program
- PhD in Nursing & Health Science program (available to nursing, social work, speech language pathology and other clinical health professions)
Hear from program directors as they discuss the differences between these two exciting career paths, where each degree can take you, and what the best fit is for you as a health care professional. Ask questions in real-time with the chat feature. We will also discuss:
- options to earn your master’s and doctorate (MS-Phd, Post BS-DNP)
- curriculum details and what it takes to complete each doctoral degree
- financial aid/ scholarship opportunities
- application advice
Join the conversation by registering for the webinar below!