School of Nursing Information Technology Services
This site contains helpful links and contents related to information technology.
- Box cloud storage information
- iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad) information
- Mac-specific information
- Windows-specific information
- ISD's IT Support Pages [external (requires a network login), internal]
- Computer support and questions - SON_helpIS@urmc.rochester.edu
- Blackboard - SON_helpBB@urmc.rochester.edu
- SON Media Services - SON_Media@urmc.rochester.edu
- Webmaster - firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Rochester has a contract with Sophos Anti-Virus that allows students to utilize its licensed anti-virus software.
- There is a free home version (registration with Sophos required), which can be used regardless of your ongoing affiliation with the University of Rochester.
- There is a University-licensed version (URMC AD Account required), which should be removed from your computer after you finish your program (or stop working) at the University of Rochester.