Center for Research and Evidence Based Practice
The purposes of the Center for Research and Evidence Based Practice (CREBP) are to:
- Facilitate the research and scholarly development of the School of Nursing faculty and their intra and interdisciplinary collaborators
- Provide training opportunities for pre and postdoctoral fellows in all phases of the research process
- Advance research dissemination and evidence-based practice
- Provide support to the Centers of Excellence
- Elaine Hubbard Center for Nursing Research on Aging
- Center for High-Risk Children and Youth
- Center for Outcomes Measurement
- Center for Research Implementation and Translation
Administrative, Proposal and Financial Support Group
The goal of this group is to provide support to faculty and students to assist them in achieving their research goals by providing them with general administrative support, working closely with them on the preparation of grant proposals, oversight of post award financial management and the dissemination of their research findings through poster development.
Research Facilitation Group
Research Consultation and Implementation Services
These are a comprehensive, vertically integrated set of services designed to speed research development by making experts and resources readily accessible to the investigator at each phase of the research process.